The Medical Billing & Coding Program in Los Angeles has rolling admissions starting January 2015. The program prepares the student to function as an entry-level worker on a healthcare team.
Founded in 2004, Angeles College (http://angelescollege.edu) has equipped hundreds of students with the skills needed to succeed in the challenging and gratifying field of healthcare. While offering the most up-to-date training in the fastest growing careers, the school is committed to creating a welcoming environment with small class sizes and experienced instructors, ensuring each student has the opportunity to succeed.
Medical Billing & Coding Program Starting January 2015
This program will provide students with a comprehensive view of the coding fundamentals of ICD-10-CM classification system for coding outpatient and inpatient diagnoses and coding inpatient procedures and operations. Students will also learn to use CPT guidelines to code for outpatient procedures. This program also includes courses with supervised computer lab instructions of simulation practice exercises (virtual lab). This program will teach students essential knowledge of medical billing, insurance claims, and reimbursements. The student will also gain the knowledge of current healthcare system structure and policies as well as government regulations. Financial Aid available to qualified students!
The following documents should be submitted to the school no later than the 1st week of class. It is very important to make every effort to provide them as soon as possible.
1. Entrance Exam (Wonderlic)
2. Copy of Identification & Social Security Card. (Copy of Passport if Foreign Student without Social Security.)
3. Signed Health Report from a physician stating you can participate in the program without any limitations*.
4. Proof of Negative TB Skin test or Chest X-ray prior to start of Externship portion of the program.
5. High School Diploma or GED (If schooling was in a foreign country, it needs to be evaluated from AACRO, a Foreign Educated Credentialing Agency.)
Located in the popular Korea Town District on Wilshire Blvd., our main campus is surrounded by exciting restaurants, shops, more! Come see the school today to experience what our Los Angeles Campus can offer you.
The Medical Billing & Coding Program in Los Angeles has rolling admissions starting January 2015. Call (855) 487-2211 to get enrolled or visit us today to learn how to get started. http://AngelesCollege.edu