Here are Three Helpful Healthcare Education, Job and Salary Resources…
1. Healthcare Salary Resource from Salary.com:
industry salary information. If you know the pay grade of the job you are searching for you can narrow down this list to only view industry jobs that pay less than $30K, $30K-$50K, $50K-$80K, $80K-$100K, or more than $100K. Check out this link at Salary.com: http://www1.salary.com/Healthcare-Industry-Salaries.html
2. Healthcare Job Descriptions Links From Healthcare Salary Online:
Each job description page describes what each healthcare provider does and how to become one. Most of these job descriptions require some type of education and licensing, credentialing or certification. There are over 55 healthcare occupations. They don’t all do the same jobs. Some job descriptions might surprise you. http://www.healthcaresalaryonline.com/healthcare-job-descriptions-links.html
3. Healthcare Education From Angeles College in Los Angeles, Ca.
Founded in 2004, Angeles College in Los Angeles has equipped hundreds of students with the skills needed to succeed in the challenging and gratifying field of healthcare. While offering the most up-to-date training in the fastest growing careers, our school committed to creating a welcoming environment with small class sizes and experienced instructors, ensuring each student has the opportunity to succeed.
The following are three healthcare programs that will be starting Winter 2014-2015 in Los Angeles:
- The Medical Assistant Program in Los Angeles prepares multi-skilled healthcare professionals qualified to perform administrative and clinical duties and laboratory procedures. The program will be taught through lectures, laboratory and externship training at clinical sites. Learn more: (http://angelescollege.edu/Academics/MedAssistant.aspx)
- The Medical Billing & Coding Program in Los Angeles provides students with a comprehensive view of the coding fundamentals of ICD-10-CM classification system for coding outpatient and inpatient diagnoses and coding inpatient procedures and operations. Students will also learn to use CPT guidelines to code for outpatient procedures. The program includes classroom and laboratory experiences. Learn more: (http://www.angelescollege.edu/Academics/MedBC.aspx)
- The Nurse Assistant (NA) Program in Los Angeles prepares the student to function as an entry-level worker on a healthcare team. Focus will be on preparing the student to provide direct care to the patient/resident; promote comfort measures; and collect, record and report data to licensed personnel. Principles of critical thinking, team interaction, ethics, caring, communications and cultural sensitivity are integrated throughout the program. The program includes classroom, laboratory and clinical care experiences. Learn more: (http://www.angelescollege.edu/Academics/NurseAssistant.aspx)
Located in the popular Korea Town District on Wilshire Blvd., our main campus is surrounded by exciting restaurants, shops, more! Come see the school today to experience what our Los Angeles Campus can offer you.
Get a Free Consultation!
Call Toll Free: (855) 487-2211
Visit Angeles College today to learn how to get started.