Founded in 2004, Angeles College has equipped hundreds of students with the skills needed to succeed in the challenging and gratifying field of healthcare. While offering the most up-to-date training in the fastest growing careers, we are committed to creating a welcoming environment with small class sizes and experienced instructors, ensuring each student has the opportunity to succeed.
The Angeles College Nurse Assistant (NA) Program prepares the student to function as an entry-level worker on a healthcare team. Focus will be on preparing the student to provide direct care to the patient/resident; promote comfort measures; and collect, record and report data to licensed personnel. Principles of critical thinking, team membership, ethics, caring, communications and cultural sensitivity are integrated throughout the program. The program includes classroom, laboratory and clinical care experiences.
Nurse Assistant (NA) Program Objectives/Goals
- Prepare a competent, nurse assistant to function effectively in acute, long-term care, and ambulatory settings;
- Provide a collaborative learning environment in which the student will develop and apply principles of systematic reasoning through critical thinking;
- Guide the learner in the continuing process of personal and professional growth;
- Function in the delivery of care to clients;
- Communicate with clients, client families and members of the healthcare team;
- Perform nursing skills applying critical thinking;
- Integrate ethical, professional and legal responsibility and accountability into actions and decisions;
- Assume responsibility for personal and professional growth; and
- Sit for the State certification exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Located in the popular Korea Town District on Wilshire Blvd., our main campus is surrounded by exciting restaurants, shops, more! Come see the school today to experience what our Los Angeles Campus can offer you.
Enroll now in the Angeles College Nurse Assistant (NA) Program and complete the course in as little as six weeks!
The Nurse Assistant (NA) Program admissions starting as early as September 20th. Call (855) 487-2211 to get enrolled or visit us today to learn how to get started. http://AngelesCollege.edu